Hat #12 is finished! My hat-making progress has slowed down because I’ve been working on a couple of bigger projects, but I managed to squeak in this hat:
For some reason, I thought I only had 100 or so yards of yarn, so I was deathly afraid of running out of yarn. Instead of knitting to 7 inches before starting the decreases, I only knitted to 6 inches. When I was done, the hat didn’t have enough “slouch”, and I ended up having leftover yarn…oh well. If I fold up the brim, it fits perfectly as a beanie. I will maybe try this hat again with a bit more yarn, so I don’t feel so anxious about running out.