Here’s my second weekly report. First off, these were these goals from my last weekly report:
- Finish attaching squares for Row #2 on peace sign blanket – not quite done. I am working on edging the last square for Row #2.
- Finish the 2nd sleeve on the cardigan. – done!
- Steam block the log cabin blanket square and knit the border. – not quite – I blocked and started the border, but still working on knitting the border
- Make 2 more hand sanitizer cozies.- not done
- Start the first lace panel on the cardigan. – not done
- If, if, if there’s time….Gray Gardens Entrelac Headband. – finished! I also managed to make another headband. I’ll give all three to Jenna for her birthday, hope she likes them 🙂
So, I did things a bit out of priority.
Goals for this week:
- Finish attaching last square for Row #2 on peace sign blanket.
- Finish knitting border on log cabin blanket square.
- Start first lace panel on cardigan.
- Make 2 hand sanitizer cozies.
- Make another headband.
- Finish lace panel on cardigan.
- Attach squares for Row #3 on peace sign blanket.
- Start 2nd block for log cabin blanket.
There…that should be enough!