My weekly status report is a bit late, but that’s OK, it’s mostly for me anyway 🙂
Here were my goals last week:
- Finish attaching last square for Row #2 on peace sign blanket. – done!
- Finish knitting border on log cabin blanket square. – done!
- Start first lace panel on cardigan. – didn’t even start it.
- Make 2 hand sanitizer cozies. – nope.
- Make another headband. – uh uh.
- Finish lace panel on cardigan. – nope…
- Attach squares for Row #3 on peace sign blanket. – I attached 2 squares on Row 3.
- Start 2nd block for log cabin blanket. – I started this, but I’m thinking my log cabin blanket will need to go on a little hiatus because I really don’t have enough scrap yarn to make the 2nd square! I wonder if it’s OK to mix it up with some Red Heart?
One project I did complete, even though it wasn’t on my list – the Crocheted Slippers for Mom.
My goals for this week are:
- Peace Sign Blanket – I am going to focus full force on this. The October contest on my Ravelry group Stash Knit Down is to finish a long-running UFO, and this would probably qualify as mine. Plus, it’s so tantalizing because I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I’m probably going to need to buy more black yarn before I’m done though.
- Make Fable Fingerless Mitts – If I find I have the time and/or energy, or if I just get bored of the blanket 🙂
- Lace Panel on Cardigan – Maybe…probably not. We’ll see.
That’s it, short list this week.