My goals for last week:
- Finish Row 5 of the Peace Sign Blanket: Done!
- Finish Row 6 of the Peace Sign Blanket: I ran into a bit of a hiccup because I ran out of black yarn on Wednesday, and I forgot to go to Walmart to buy more on Thursday. So, I didn’t work on the blanket on Thursday and Friday. I finally got more black yarn on Saturday, but didn’t start working on it until Saturday night. But I did get 3 squares edged, and I just need to attach them. Then I need to edge the last 2 squares. Then I need to do the final edging around the whole thing. Whew!
- Wrap Jenna’s headbands: I didn’t quite get to this, but I did buy the gift bag 🙂
- Make 2 hand sanitizer cozies: I didn’t get to this.
- Get half-way through lace panels on cardigan: I didn’t get to this either.
Last night, I was sitting around wondering what I was going to do with the tiny tiny tiny scrap amounts of yarn that I have. It’s not quite enough to do the scrap blanket with, but it seems like too much to throw away. So, I ended up making a coffee cup sleeve with my leftover gray and blue Caron, and I ended up using up the gray! Finally!
My goals for this week:
- Finish the Peace Sign Blanket
- Finish coffee cup sleeve
- Make a bunch more coffee cup sleeves – how much scrap yarn can I use up?
- Wrap Jenna’s headbands
- Make 2 hand sanitizer cozies
- Get half-way through lace panels on cardigan.