Last week’s goals:
- Finish the Peace Sign Blanket – Done! Finally, finally done! I’m super happy, but it looks a bit small in the picture. Now to figure out what to do with it. My daughter has already asked for it, so maybe I should just give it to her, even though the last thing she needs is another blanket. Ha!
- Finish coffee cup sleeve – Done! I finished it last week, and even used it. My only complaint: it’s not as grippy as those cardboard sleeves they give you Starbucks, so my cup kept sliding.
- Make a bunch more coffee cup sleeves – how much scrap yarn can I use up? – Not done. I was too busy playing around with other patterns.
- Wrap Jenna’s headbands – Not done. OMG, what is wrong with me?? All I have to do is put it in the dang gift bag!
- Make 2 hand sanitizer cozies – 1/2 done! I did manage to squeak out one.
- Get half-way through lace panels on cardigan. – Not done. Agggh, I think I’m bored with this one. I just can’t bring myself to work on this.
In other news….
- I made a crocheted daisy flower towel holder, mostly as a way to use up some scraps and to see if it’s feasible to make as Christmas gifts.
- I also spent most of my weekend starting up the Phoenix filet crochet project again. But after I got to Row 10, I realized that I’m totally going to run out of yarn. So I scrapped it (again), and started making a gift bag with the same yarn this morning. I’m hoping to finally use up my Lorna’s Laces by making a bunch of little bags….as long as I don’t get too bored!
This week’s goals
- Make more hand sanitizer cozies
- Make gift bags
- Get half-way through lace panels on cardigan
- Give Jenna her headbands
- Make some towel holders
- Start up Phoenix filet crochet project again with different yarn
- Find more ways to use scraps!